San Francisco, CA
February 29 - March 4, 2016
Join VMRay at RSA Conference 2016
VMRay’s agentless hypervisor-based approach detects the threats others miss
Global enterprises and technology providers count on VMRay
Browser exploits. PDF. Office docs. Win7/8/10. English. Korean. French. Whatever.
More malware, more targeted attacks
Up to 250,000 unique malware files are created daily by sophisticated, well-financed development teams with the intent to attack, spy, and disrupt.
Legacy threat detection can’t keep up
- Enterprises count on automated malware analysis systems for threat detection and protection.
- By executing suspicious files in an isolated environment and monitoring interaction with the host systems and networks they can detect malicious behavior.
- When dealing with the quantity and quality of malware today, these same systems are overwhelmed.
- They can be easily detected and evaded and miss malicious behavior from the latest threats.
- Performance bottlenecks further hinder effective response. With the window of vulnerability open for longer, sensitive information can be stolen undetected at potentially huge cost and risk to the targeted enterprise.
VMRay Analyzer – Agentless hypervisor-based malware analysis
VMRay Analyzer provides best-in-class threat detection and mitigation capabilities, ensuring fast and powerful defense against today’s rapidly evolving threat landscape. And, unlike traditional malware analysis systems, VMRay Analyzer cannot be evaded by malware. Read more about how our hypervisor-based approach makes analysis and detection of malware possible without modifying the target environment or watch the video: